(We won't display your Email Address.)
(4 to 18 characters, made up of 0-9,a-z)
Hide my age
Antigua and Barbuda
Central African Republic
Papua New Guinea
Saint Vincent and Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Vatican City State
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (USA)
Wallis and Futuna Islands
Rules & Conditions
By using the husseini community (the "Community") that husseini Networks, Inc. ("husseini", "us", or "we") operates on its sites (the "Sites"), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (this "Agreement"), whether or not you register as a member of the husseini Community ("Member"). The husseini services (the "Services") consist of the Community and the Sites.
If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members, and make use of the Service, read this Agreement and follow the instructions in the registration process. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your membership and may be modified by husseini from time to time. husseini reserves the right to modify the Agreement from time to time. husseini will post any modified version of the Agreement on the Sites and your continued use of the Services after such a modified version of the Agreement has been posted constitutes your acceptance to such modified version. If you want to use the Services with a mobile device as set forth in Section 8 and you have trouble reading the Agreement on such mobile device, please visit the husseini site at http://14masoomeen.org/friend/displayTOS.do to read this Agreement before you accept it on your mobile device by registering and/or accessing or using the Services. You may also receive a copy of this Agreement by emailing us at: email@example.com, Subject: "Terms of Service Agreement".
In addition, when using particular functionalities and features that are part of the Services, you may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules applicable to such functionalities and features ("Additional Terms"), which may be posted from time to time.
If such additional functionalities and features are provided to us by any of our partners (such as, but not limited to, media players for content provided by our licensors) the additional terms that govern your use of such functionalities and features are not incorporated into this Agreement, but shall govern your use of such functionalities and features and you hereby agree to comply with and be bound by such terms as a condition to your access and use of such functionalities and features.
1. ELIGIBILITY. THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR ACCESS AND USE BY INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU ARE CERTIFYING THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OLD. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you are merely surfing or browsing through the Sites and have not yet registered to become a Member, your use of the Sites is still subject to this Agreement; if you do not agree to this Agreement, do not use the Services.
2. MEMBER ACCOUNT. When you sign up to become a Member and create a husseini Member account ("Member Account"), you will also be asked to choose a username and a password for your Member Account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the Member Account, Member profile, username, or password of another Member at any time. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Member Account or Member profile or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Member Account and Member profile.
3. TERM. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the "Help" pages, or upon receipt by husseini of your written or email notice of termination. husseini may terminate your access to the Sites. husseini may terminate your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to husseini. If husseini terminates your membership in the Community because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription fees, if any. Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect
4. NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS. The Services are for the personal use of individual Members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to husseini or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of husseini and should not use the husseini Services for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Services, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites will be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken. In addition, you may not register for a Member Account on behalf of an individual or impersonate another individual. Furthermore, you may not use or attempt to use another's Member Account without authorization from us.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN THE SERVICE. husseini owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Services. The Services contain the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information ("Intellectual Property") of husseini, and its licensors, including other husseini Members. Except for Intellectual Property which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such Intellectual Property and the provision of such Intellectual Property to you through the Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights in any Content (as defined below) and material included therein.
6. CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICES. You understand and agree that husseini may (but is not obligated to) review any content, communication, information, Intellectual Property, material, messages, photos, videos, URLs, profiles and the like (collectively, "Content") that is uploaded, published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on the Services and delete or refuse to take online any such Content, including, without limitation, any Content that in the sole judgment of husseini violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members or third parties. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Services, or transmit to other Members or third parties. By posting Content to any area of the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to husseini an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), and otherwise use Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the Content and you will not post any illegal or prohibited Content and will not infringe, misappropriate, violate or contravene any third party rights (including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights). The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Sites ("Prohibited Content"). husseini reserves the right (but is not obligated) to investigate and to take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators.
Prohibited Content includes Content that:
(a) is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(b) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(c) involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(d) promotes information that you know is false, misleading or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is illegal, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(e) promotes an illegal and/or unauthorized ("pirated") copy of another person's copyrighted work (whether marked as such, or not), such as, but not limited to, providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent copy-protection mechanisms, or providing pirated music, video or other pirated Content, or links to such pirated music, video files, or files that contain such other pirated Content;
(f) contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(g) displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind and in any form;
(h) provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
(i) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(j) solicits passwords or personal identifying information of any kind for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and engages in commercial activities and/or commercial sales without our prior written consent, including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
(k) constitutes, promotes, or is used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: counterfeit goods, items subject to IPC, illegal drugs and paraphernalia, stolen products and items used for theft, unlicensed trade or dealing in stocks or securities, gambling items, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes or non-transferable items; or
(l) otherwise violates the terms of this Agreement or creates liability for husseini.
You must use the Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Services, except as to the extent expressly allowed by husseini in specific sections of the Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members or other parties. You may not engage in any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts, bots, or the like, to add friends or send comments or messages. Although husseini cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Services, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, husseini reserves the right to restrict the number of emails and other communications (including sharing of Content) which a Member may send to other Members in any twenty-four (24) hour period to a number which husseini deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
7. YOUR MEMBER PROFILE. Any Content used for or photographs posted by you in your Member profile may not contain nudity, violence, sexually explicit, or offensive subject matter. You may not post a photograph of another person without that person's permission.
Matrimonial Services :
Job Search :
I have read, and agree to abide by the Rules & Conditions.
Copyright © 14 Masoomeen.org
Site developed by Skary Computers